SquizofrenicCatSquizofrenicCat

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Pause Ahead Pause Ahead

An absolute masterpiece in design, this game had me replaying it days after I beat it simply for the sake that it is amazingly good.

The fact that the game will usually take more than an agonizing hour worth of deaths to be beaten on the first try but can legitimately be beaten in literal 5 minutes with no set backs if you have the skill and knowledge is a sign that it is surgically designed just as well as full AAA games like Demon's Souls/Dark Souls. The soundtrack is absolutely fantastic, the humor is most excellent, the writing is intriguing and the gameplay is nothing short of challenging and addictive.

I would honestly pay money to have this as a Full game on my (virtual) shelf. It's just that memorably fantastic.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

First of all I'd like to say that Road of the Dead is one of my all time favorite games, not in "flash games" but in a general fashion. The way it is set up is really appealing to me and I find it outstanding in numerous amount of aspects, from immersion to gameplay elements, to how it handles game overs. Your "x of The Dead" series is very interesting and has deviated my attention from "full games" on my afternoons and has gotten me playing for the sheer will of beating them, something that some titles nowadays can get from me.

RotD 2 is very less different than RotD when it comes to getting a hold of my attention, as it is a gigantic game compared to ordinary flash games, with depth and immersion very few other flash titles can provide. It really seems to push Flash to its limits, and while that is a milestone of its own it is also an issue.

While it really got me going in a good way (as far as a video game can take mind you) with the extensive amount of multi-tasking the game demands from you, the framerate issues detracted greatly from it specially at latter levels where you need to be absurdly precise at all the three to five things you should be doing - driving, shooting, dodging, stopping and decision making. The freezing really boggled the whole thing down (I initially played the game with high settings with no issues but it got really bad midway so I turned everything upside down to get the most optimized framerate, to no avail). I beat the game and it apparently couldn't take it anymore as I watched the final cut scene at a literal 15 frames per /minute/ and understood nothing of it other than I had beaten it. PERHAPS this all had to do with the fact that I was utilizing Google Chrome the time I played it, which is a very memory intensive browser that may have taken part in slowing everything down despite my computer being a fairly decent set up.

That said, I've always had this feeling that sticking to Flash is really holding these games down, as they seem like they could be much bigger in general fashion had they been made on a more embracing engine. The freezing issues this colossus presented only solidifies that thought in my head, but since I have near to absolute zero experience with making games and working with flash I can't really opine on it.

Despite all, the performance is really my only complaint towards this. I'll most definitely play this again in the future, in the expectation that the performance won't be as much of an issue as it was the first time around. You've all done a fantastic work and I congratulate you for making such a great piece.

Skullgirls Hentai Game Skullgirls Hentai Game

Damn, no "Lab Zero" reference at the start after the "patch"? That would've been the topping on the cake.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

This is a pretty cool App, I love all the options you put in to the canvas for painting; though a way to control the alpha colors would be nice. A tool for zooming in would be pretty helpful as well.

Despite its features, user interactivity is not really the strong point in this app, as it takes too long for people to interact with one another and when they do it is very momentary and limited. This would be an interesting tool for when you're out of ideas and decide to go out scribbling something worthwhile, and maybe get at least one person to look at it. Using predefined words and such also cuts down the game by a little bit.

I suggest you look into other similar applications like "Doodle Or Die", which is entirely moved by user interaction and has little restrictions when it comes to what you can do with it. Otherwise, great work on this flash app.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Everything, by everyone.

deathink responds:

it sure is

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Good game.. but..

It takes a little bit too long, not because of the gameplay, but because you're forced to watch every reaction from the start to the beginning.

I got every reaction from every item possible midgame and, well, the objectives kept me forcing to watch 30 more cutscenes in order to switch "levels".. Is this part of the immersion? Because it started to become repetitive after the third hour or so! Haha!

Maybe add a button to skip the cutscenes? Just that.

Either way, interesting little game. The history is really cool and the character development and presentation were fantastic. Good job people!

Evil-Dog responds:

Skip button is sadly not possible

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

Great game, but I liked the first one better

The guns in this game are fairly useless, and the trader is even more useless.
New survivors are not as exciting, since they have to "level up" in order to become slightly useful.

Also, here's an important suggestion if you're ever going to play:
If a citizen in your game asks you to take over a church and write books about zombies, don't you dare let that happen. She/He will fucking brainwash everybody into thinking zombies are the shit or something and cause everybody to FUCKING SUICIDE. In the end of the game, I took my main character, some asian, some mexican paco dude and we left the city because, from 40 survivors, it went down to 9 because everybody thought it would be funny to jump off the walls of your city and turn into a fucking zombie "master race" shit. A simple "Yes" or "No" option nearly ruined my whole game, don't let this happen to you.

Amazing game, however higher difficulties mostly depend on luck.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Ewwww.

This is a completely dull ripoff of "Bunny Invasion 2" game here on newgrounds.

The only difference is that the furry that made this turned it into a "Family friendly version" and reversed the places between animals and people.

Don't waste your time with this, go be a man and play any of the "Bunny Invasion" games.

Hot Goomba Blowjob Hot Goomba Blowjob

Nice

Now can you make it so you can do "her" on the other side? ;)

Stork Shot Stork Shot

OH MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

10/10 5/5 I LOVE YOU FOREVER HAVE MY BABIES (PUN INTENDED)