SquizofrenicCatSquizofrenicCat

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 52 art Reviews

HIYA friends! HIYA friends!

Sadly this looked a bit more promising from the thumbnail. You've drawn this "chibi" in a way that makes it difficult to figure out her alignment in terms of dimensional space, an example being like how her right ear is bigger than her left one despite her face being turned in a way where it's meant to be the other way around.

Her shoulder is also kind of floating there, her entirety of the torso being almost a polygon. The sword unfortunately looks incredibly dimensionless as well. I like her face, though, as much as you probably seemed to. Color work is pretty neat, too. Taken that you're considering making commission work similar to this, I'm being a bit more judgmental than usual.

SigmaStasDS responds:

Aha! I knew something was wrong with the ears but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Thank you for this critique as I now know what I've been doing wrong with all of my artwork. So I guess I just need to practice dimensions and perspective haha. Seriously thank you, this helped me a lot! <3

Raiden Raiden

Good effort, sadly the lack of depth conceptualization along with the asymmetry makes it a bit difficult to distinguish parts of the character, making it look a bit messy if you don't already know how Raiden looks. This is solely my opinion, though.

tatsumaru7 responds:

Hmm yea I know what you mean. My next one will be better :)

Mounted Corgi Mounted Corgi

I absolutely adore the style with the coloring on this piece. What race is that dog?

NeeNjo responds:

The dog is a corgi.
And thank you very much!

Scanty at the Beach Scanty at the Beach

Ah, good one. I've only really checked this out because of the E rating tagged along with it, otherwise I would've probably skipped it along with the buttloads of Shadman just sitting at the top scoring section, hah.

Space Cat Space Cat

REALLY cool! it's reinvigorating to see some traditional art for once. Phenomenal stuff.

ewtrtw responds:

It's a pleasure to read such comments)
Thanks :3

Magmar Magmar

I KNEW the thumbnail was but a trap.

LegolaSS responds:

butt*

Stapled Slut: Swimsuit Edition Stapled Slut: Swimsuit Edition

I really like the first two panels, the first one being my favorite one. I think the third panel could have used a little bit more work, perhaps some veins or blush? Her pupils being extremely dilated and of a single color took a while for me to realize, and her teeth could maybe have had a little more detail to them.

Either way, I like it.

Misty Gets Wet: Page 2 Misty Gets Wet: Page 2

Ah, I love the little batteries popping out of Pikachu's skull after it gets blasted. Great work.

Art Critique Comics Art Critique Comics

Aw come on, her work isn't that bad. I've seen a lot of senior people do much worse..

Jokes Jokes

I could recognize your style from the first panel, man. Your work has got a lot of style into it, and always manages to get a good laugh out of me. Great work!

ToonHole responds:

I'd trade it all in for some fashion style, any day!